Location: Remote, USA
As a sales representative for Boathouse Connect, you will be tasked with guiding potential clients through the sales process
as well as being their primary contact point after they are rocking & rowing on our platform. Being a fully remote position,
you can work whatever hours are convenient to you.
- 2+ years as a rower, coxswain, or rowing coach
- Ability to travel to 1-2 regattas / year (all expenses paid by us)
- Knowledge of the Scrum Guide (we operate on 4-week sprints, but release multiple times per month)
- Experince with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio or Tableau
- Experience with project tracking software (we use YouTrack)
- Experience with group communication tools (we use Slack)
- Experience using mass marketing tools such as Mailchimp, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.
All of the nice-to-haves are exactly that... Nice to have. Knowledge or experience with these items is not required and
will not be penalized in our selection process. We will train you on anything you don't currently have experience in.
Things you may do
- Assist in lead prospecting
- Assisting with designing marketing campaigns
- Giving demos of our platform via Zoom, Google Meet, or in person at select regattas
- Answering questions from existing clients as well as future / potential clients
- Relaying client feature requests to product owners / development teams
- Participate in the Scrum sprint planning process
Sales representatives are paid a fixed hourly rate of $15/hour, working 5-15 hours per week, plus a variable commission on the subscription fee of new clients they onboard.
Interested in joining us?
Send your resume to Resume@BoathouseConnect.com and we will be in touch shortly!